Cabinet Refinishing vs. Cabinet Refacing
Why reface your cabinets when you can refinish them for a fraction of the cost? Cabinet Refacing is the process of removing the visible front surfaces of your cabinets (doors and drawers) and replacing them with new ones. The new surfaces will then be painted or stained to match the existing framework.
Call for a FREE Quote
Is Cabinet Refinishing the Right Choice For You?
Many cabinets that were built 20 to 30 or more years ago are actually better quality than the standard cabinets available on the market today. Why reface your cabinets with doors that may not even match the quality of your existing cabinets? Home improvement companies charge an average of $4000 to $6000 for cabinet refacing. Our professionally applied finishes run 40% to 60% less than cabinet refacing. Refinishing your cabinets might make more sense economically and help you keep your hard-earned money in your pocket!
When Cabinet Refacing Makes Sense:
- The quality of the cabinet doors is poor
- The doors and drawers can not be refinished
- Budget is not a primary factor in updating your cabinets
When Cabinet Refinishing Makes Sense:
- Your cabinets are of good quality
- The surfaces are generally in good condition
- You don't want to overspend on cabinet refacing
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.